Proclaim International, Inc. adheres to the following truths:
- There is only one God, the creator and sustainer of all creation, who exists eternally in three coequal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures were verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings. The Bible is authoritative in all it teaches and in all matters it touches, it reveals God's will for mankind and is man's final authority for faith and life.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, who is eternally God the Son was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man. He is the only person who ever lived a sinless life. He died voluntarily as the only satisfactory substitutionary sacrifice to atone for the sins of mankind. His crucified body was resurrected from the tomb and He ascended bodily into heaven where He is High Priest and Advocate for those who believe. He is coming again to catch away his saints. He will establish His kingdom on earth with all his saints for one thousand years.
- God the Holy Spirit in His relation to the unbelieving world convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment. He is the agent of the new birth, and His work among believers is that He seals, indwells, fills, guides, teaches them the ways of righteousness, and endows them with abilities for service.
- God created man in His own image as a direct act within the period of one day. By Adam's voluntary transgression "sin entered into the world, and death through sin" and mankind fell from his original state of innocence, and is under the condemnation of God. As a consequence, all people inherit physical death: being born in sin, sinners by nature and by choice, utterly devoid of the holiness required by God's law, and constantly inclined to evil. They also inherit spiritual death: the lost state of eternal separation from God that exhibits itself in a corrupt nature.
- All who believe in Jesus Christ alone for salvation from their lost state are justified with God by God's grace as a free gift on the ground of Christ's shed blood, are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God. From the moment of their belief, saints are indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and are thus secured unto the day of redemption.
- The Church universal is a spiritual organism composed solely of believers and is the body and bride of our Lord. The local church is the visible manifestation of this body, and its purpose is to provide for the fellowship and edification of believers and to propagate the Gospel in all the world, calling people to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Both the just and the unjust will be resurrected bodily; the saved unto everlasting blessedness in the presence of God, and the lost unto everlasting punishment. The souls of the redeemed are, at death, absent from the body and present with the Lord where, in conscious bliss, they await the first resurrection, when they will be reunited with their glorified bodies and will be forever with the Lord.